Responsible Use and Conduct
Bitflux.org should not be accessed by persons under the age of 18 years or the legal age permitted for online gambling in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. By visiting our website and accessing the information we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by the terms of this User Agreement, and applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
- You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate or reproduce our Resources is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and;
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Bitflux.org or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Bitflux.org will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that the applicable limitation of liability laws applies. You expressly understand and agree that Bitflux.org shall not be liable to you or any 3rd party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the site or any service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any 3rd party on the service; or
- Any other matter relating to the service. This restriction of liability section applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Links to Other Websites
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us.
This Agreement published by Bitflux.org on the Site shall constitute the entire agreement between you and www.Bitflux.org concerning the use of the Site and the Service.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause shall limit the right of Bitflux.org to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any 3rd party without the prior written approval of Bitflux.org. Bitflux.org may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at its discretion.
Bitflux.org complies with all personal data protection requirements, as stated in GDPR and other international regulations.
In order to ensure our compliance, we have established the following:
- Our Privacy page gives a clear indication of what you consent to, as far as personal data is involved. The procedure for providing consent (either implicit or explicit) is also outlined
- Users have both the right to access and the right to be forgotten. This means you can request a copy of your personal information at any given time – just use the form on the Contact Us page. In addition, you can request the removal and complete deletion of your information from our database.
- Data portability is also guaranteed – you have the right to receive your personal information from us and transmit it in any way deemed appropriate.
- We work on consistently improving the design and the security of our website. Bitflux.org features all the necessary scripts and safeguards to prevent data loss, data hacking or other kinds of breaches. The rights of our visitors are fully protected via the design and we also strive to collect as little personal information as possible (for the purpose of improving content and service quality).
User-generated content may appear on Bitflux.org in the form of comments or forum posts. We cannot be held accountable for the information that anyone chooses to upload publicly on our website. If a statement contains misleading information, personal data or any other sensitive data, please get in touch with Bitflux.org.
Our team will review the submission in a prompt manner to determine whether the entire user-generated post or a portion of it will be taken down.
Information uploaded by users is neither verified nor approved by Bitflux.org. The views represented by others do not represent the Lotto Exposed official position on the matter at hand.
Anyone who creates user-generated content is the sole party responsible for the information and the accuracy. If you upload anything to our website, you’re also responsible for backing up any of the data that the statement contains.
Privacy and Cookies
In time, we may alter the current privacy and cookie potion of the Terms and Conditions. New changes will appear in the top part of the page. Please visit the Terms and Conditions occasionally to check for new applicable policies.
In the event of a conflict between a previous version of the Terms and Conditions and this one, the current policies will be considered effective (unless explicitly stated otherwise).
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can сontact us.